15 items found, showing page 1 of 2
Onclusive celebrates 11 AMEC Awards for industry-leading media measurement programmes in the UK, Spain, Germany and North America
- Includes Gold win for the prestigious ‘Best use of Integrated Communication Measurement and Research’ category
- Recognises the quality and value of Onclusive's insights expertise across growing international footprint
- Recognition by global measurement body for industry-leading measurement programmes
- Shortlisted for work with clients in Spain, UK, Germany and US markets
- BP’s Bernard Looney named top ranking CEO in the United Kingdom based on an overall impact score.
- All CEOs are categorised and scored against five key topics – financial performance, leadership, sustainability, innovation, and regulation.
Dan Beltramo, Onclusive’s Chief Innovation Officer, recognized as communications technology leader in the PRWeek Dashboard 25 Class of 2023
- Onclusive wins four gold, four silver and seven bronze trophies
- Walks away with the most awards of any winner this year
- Recognises its deep industry expertise, with awards across the energy, automotive, public, retail and finance sectors
- Celebrates its international capabilities with wins for measurement programmes delivered by Onclusive teams in UK, France, Germany and Spain
Onclusive shortlisted for 20 AMEC awards - the largest number of shortlisted entries ever achieved by one company!
- Former Escalent CEO, Rob Stone, joins Onclusive as CEO
- Follows the resignation of Manuel Moerbach from Symphony Technology Group (STG) owned Onclusive, who returns to New York to re-join his young family
- John Ouren, STG Operating Partner, is appointed Executive Chairman of the Onclusive board
- Through the acquisition, Onclusive expands its social media listening and intelligence capabilities for clients worldwide
- Follows on from Onclusive’s acquisition in May 2022 of US-based media monitoring platform Critical Mention
Onclusive today announces the appointment of Eric Ziller as General Manager, Germany.
- Through the acquisition, Onclusive enhances its US offer with an integrated, earned media & broadcast monitoring and media contacts database solution
- Acquisition reinforces Onclusive’s position as the third largest media monitoring provider in the US with +3000 clients
Onclusive today announces the appointment of Matthew Piercy as Chief Financial Officer.
Newly formed global media monitoring and measurement business, Onclusive, launches its new brand identity