13 items found, showing page 1 of 2
- BP’s Bernard Looney named top ranking CEO in the United Kingdom based on an overall impact score.
- All CEOs are categorised and scored against five key topics – financial performance, leadership, sustainability, innovation, and regulation.
Dan Beltramo, Onclusive’s Chief Innovation Officer, recognized as communications technology leader in the PRWeek Dashboard 25 Class of 2023
- Onclusive wins four gold, four silver and seven bronze trophies
- Walks away with the most awards of any winner this year
- Recognises its deep industry expertise, with awards across the energy, automotive, public, retail and finance sectors
- Celebrates its international capabilities with wins for measurement programmes delivered by Onclusive teams in UK, France, Germany and Spain
Onclusive shortlisted for 20 AMEC awards - the largest number of shortlisted entries ever achieved by one company!
- Former Escalent CEO, Rob Stone, joins Onclusive as CEO
- Follows the resignation of Manuel Moerbach from Symphony Technology Group (STG) owned Onclusive, who returns to New York to re-join his young family
- John Ouren, STG Operating Partner, is appointed Executive Chairman of the Onclusive board
- Through the acquisition, Onclusive expands its social media listening and intelligence capabilities for clients worldwide
- Follows on from Onclusive’s acquisition in May 2022 of US-based media monitoring platform Critical Mention
Onclusive today announces the appointment of Eric Ziller as General Manager, Germany.
- Through the acquisition, Onclusive enhances its US offer with an integrated, earned media & broadcast monitoring and media contacts database solution
- Acquisition reinforces Onclusive’s position as the third largest media monitoring provider in the US with +3000 clients
Onclusive today announces the appointment of Matthew Piercy as Chief Financial Officer.
Newly formed global media monitoring and measurement business, Onclusive, launches its new brand identity
Petra Masinova, Onclusive’s Chief Commercial and Marketing Officer, recognized as communications technology leader in the PRWeek Dashboard 25
Former Statista President and CEO of the Americas and APAC, Manuel Moerbach, joins the newly formed Onclusive to steer client-centric, international growth